MHS Student Enrollment
We look forward to having you as a student here at Monticello High School!
Click here for Online Registration (preferred)
Print and complete these required documents (please fax or email back to Traci Tapiz - see below)
- Student Enrollment Form - please be sure all fields are completed
- Records Request to be submitted to previous school
- Health Form - please be sure all fields are completed
- Language Survey - required for all enrolling students
- Potassium Iodide Information - for family's records
- Class Fees - fees can be paid in the main office
- Registro y Censo
- Solicitud de Registros
- Registro de Salud
- Encuesta sobre los Idiomas
- Informacion sobre el Yoduro de Potasio
Transportation arrangements must be made with Hoglund Transportation.
If you are interested in applying for reduced price school meals, please fill out this application.
To share the status of your student's Free and Reduced-Price School Meals Application with other programs for which your student may qualify, click here.
Traci Tapiz, Counseling Office Secretary/Registrar