Monticello High School offers two ways to obtain a high school transcript for current and former students.
Parchment Electronic Transcript Request
- Current and former students may request an electronic delivery or a mailed delivery to the destination[s] of their choice.
- There is a fee of $3.75 for each official transcript ordered.
- Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges/universities/scholarship funds that you select.
- An email notification will be sent when the transcript request has been approved and mailed or electronically transferred to the designated destination.
- Please be aware that ACT scores only appear on these transcripts for graduating class of 2017 and beyond. You will need to request your scores directly through ACT at actstudent.org if you are a 2016 graduate or earlier.