Welcome To The Health Office
Licensed School Nurse
Tana Kalnbach, RN, LSN (Licensed School Nurse), visits all three elementary schools on a regular basis.
Jamie Robeck is the Eastview Education Center Health Paraprofessional.
Licensed School Nurse:
- assesses individual student health and developmental status
- promotes and maintains the health and well-being of all students
- develops health plans for students with chronic health conditions
- provides health care treatments
- coordinates prevention and control of communicable diseases
- develops a system of first aid and emergency care
- recommends new and updated health policies
- coordinate early childhood screening (pre-school screening)
Work in the school health office during school hours. They are certified in first aid and CPR. They work under the supervision of a licensed school nurse. Health paraprofessionals:
- provide first aid
- administer medication