Welcome to Eastview Education Center Parent Teacher Organization
Our Purpose: The Eastview Education Center Parent Teacher Organization (EEC PTO) is a group of parent and staff volunteers who serve as a liaison between the Eastview staff, community, and families.
We come together to coordinate family events and fundraising projects and to keep informed on what is happening in our school. Our PTO works with families, staff, and the community to improve the experience of students at Eastview Education Center.
General Membership Requirements: Anyone who participates in a meeting this year is considered a General Member of the EEC PTO.
- Anyone who has a child/children attending EEC
- All staff and faculty of EEC
- Any member of the Monticello School Board
- Community members who want to support EEC
Cost & Hours Requirements for Membership: We encourage all members to volunteer or take part in our events, however membership is FREE and there are no colunteer requirements to be a member!
How to stay Involved: We encourage all Eastview parents to get involved and stay informed by coming to our meetings, following us on Facebook, or joining our email list.
- The EEC PTO meets the third Thursday of the month at 6:00pm in the media center.
- Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/EastviewPTO882
- Email us at EastviewPTO882@gmail.com
2023-24 EEC PTO Board
President: Abigail Zoller
Treasurer: Michelle Macagnone