Welcome to 2018!
I hope that everyone had a great 2017. I am excited about the start of 2018! A new year brings new hopes and dreams. We are excited to keep bringing you new classes and programs. We are also very pleased with our new spaces at Eastview Education Center. If you have not stopped by, please do. The new year also brings us a new staff member in the Community Education office. Please welcome Clay Sawatzke to our department. With his help, we will continue to offer great programs and help bring CE to people who have not participated in the past. I hope that you find something in our catalog that inspires you or a member of your family, and join us this winter/spring season.
Thank you for your support and have a great year!
Registration is easy . . .
• We encourage you to register online as telephone registrations will take additional time to process.
• Online Registration: monticello.ce.feepay.com
• Register by mail with the form on the back, please include payment with the registration form.
• Stop into the community education office (located Eastview Family Center) from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
• By telephone at 763-272-2030 with Visa, Mastercard & Discover.
Please note . . .
• Refund Policies: If we cancel a class, you will be notified and given a full refund. If you need to cancel a class, please notify the community education office 4 days prior to the beginning of the class to receive a refund, unless otherwise noted. No refunds will be given after the first night of class. No refunds for trips or tours are given after the registration and payment deadline.
• Student scholarships and senior citizen discounts available for some activities. Call for details.
• If school is cancelled, community education activities are automatically cancelled.
• If you have any comments regarding classes or activities, please contact the community education office at 763-272-2030.