Panther Pride Roams Here!!!!
Panther Pride is how Pinewood is working to teach all of our students…
We will be focusing on using these key phrases to work with students on making good choices, having positive behaviors, and taking pride in all they do!
Hear our ROAR at Pinewood Elementary School!
Common and important traits students at Pinewood should demonstrate:
- Respect for self, others, the community and property
- Excellence in demonstrating our best work
- Taking control of learning by being prepared, doing work and asking for help if needed
- Accepting responsibility and ownership by being honest and true to self and others
- And being safe by treating others and school tasks safely
Each month we will show-case and teach the above traits using the following four words:
One student per class will be recognized monthly for demonstrating one of the traits above.
Panther Pride Guidelines: