Pinewood is working to teach all of our students…
We will be focusing on using these key phrases to work with students on making good choices, having positive behaviors, and taking pride in all they do!
Common and important traits students at Pinewood should demonstrate:
- Respect for self, others, the community, and property
- Excellence in demonstrating our best work
- Taking control of learning by being prepared, doing work and asking for help if needed
- Accepting responsibility and ownership by being honest and true to self and others
- And being safe by treating others and school tasks safely