Information for flyer submissions from community organizations:
All requests for flyer distribution by outside community organizations must first be approved by Monticello Community Education. Flyers are distributed electronically daily during the week. Peachjar charges outside organizations a fee for this service, with exceptions for certain non-profit organizations and events. Please visit www.peachjar.com for more information.
All flyers to be distributed from an outside organization must:
- Support Monticello Community Education’s mission to offer enriching and education opportunities for community members, as well as meet a framework for excellence,
- Agree to let Peachjar place the following disclaimer on your flyer (exact wording): This program is not sponsored by Monticello Community Education. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement.
- Directly benefit Monticello School District students or be of intrinsic value to students and/or parents;
- Not directly conflict with Monticello School District or Monticello Community Education programs.
- Have approval from the facilities department (if using ISD 882 facilities) prior to posting the flyer on Peachjar.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Ensure that your flyer meets the Monticello Community Education Flyer Approval guidelines above.
- Go to www.peachjar.com
- Register with Peachjar as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Select desired schools
- Upload your flyer to Peachjar for approval
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to Monticello Community Education to review and approve. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards described below. Please allow up to 24 hours for the Monticello Community Education office to approve or deny your flyer.
Enrichment and community organizations are subject to Peachjar’s service fee when a flyer is posted to promote an activity or event with a participation fee. Peachjar's service fee also applies to activities that are held without charge, but may entice participants to join a fee-based program, or purchase products or services (e.g. a soccer league that offers free clinics).
Peachjar’s service fee can be waived when a local community organization is promoting a free event that does not entice participants to join a fee-based program, or purchase products or services (Free-for-Free). Community Free (Free-for-Free) flyer distribution is limited to one posting every 30 days for up to 25 schools per organization.