Courses for College Credit

  • Monticello High School offers opportunities for students to participate in college-level coursework in Advanced Placement (AP), College in the Schools (CIS), and Senior to Sophomore (S2S).  Students who take college-level courses benefit from the rigorous coursework.  See the list below of courses for college credit.

  • Transferring Credits

    Needing to make sure your college credits (AP, CIS, S2S, PSEO, or Articulated) transfer to a specific college, visit Transferology and create an account.  Add coursework and exams to see how many schools have matching courses that may award credit.