WELCOME STUDENT TEACHERS, FIELD EXPERIENCE STUDENTS AND INTERNS!
We look forward to your visit to Monticello Public Schools. Prior to starting your student experience/field experience in our district, you will need to complete the requirements below:
1. Contact the Monticello District Office to confirm your student teaching/field experience assignment has been approved. Contact Sherry Holmgren, Administrative Assistant, at 763-272-2004.
- Confirm contract on file with your college/university
- Verify assignment with building principal
- Student Teacher/Field Experience Onboarding
2. Submit a background check.
All background checks will be kept confidential.
The charge for a (student teacher/field experience) background check is $10.00.
Background check process must be completed at least ONE week prior to your student experience.
Online training for Bloodborne Pathogens, Maltreatment Reporting and Bullying
Please click on the link above to complete this training requirement for your student experience.
Thank you for completing these requirements before you begin your student teaching, field experience or internship with our district schools!