High School Construction Projects
The following categories and photo galleries will give our community more details on the current construction progress at Monticello High School.
I. Improving Safety and Security at the High School
- Add a hallway to the attendance office so people must check in before entering into the rest of the building during the school day.
- Upgrade outside lighting where needed.
- Upgrade the camera system and add additional cameras.
- Intercom system upgrades.
II. Enhance Learning Environments for the High School
- Renovate classroom spaces where needed.
- Renovate the media center.
- Upgrade the industrial technology area for STEM programming.
- Update student furniture where needed.
- Provide students more access to technology.
- Improved bandwidth, hardware and software.
III. Increase Academic & Activity Opportunities for the High School
- Auditorium updates including sound and lights
- Multiuse stadium at the High School
- Space for football, lacrosse, soccer, and track
- Addition of a gymnastics gym at the High School
- Field upgrades across the district