Next School Board Election - November 2020
School Board Elections
The school board of Monticello School District has six members who are elected at large to four-year terms. Elections for school board members are held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November in even-numbered years.
Campaign Finance Reporting
Pursuant to Minnesota Statutes 211A.02, Subd. 6, Campaign Finance Reports will be posted here within thirty (30) days of the receipt of the report and will remain available for four (4) years after the posting date.
2020 Campaign Financial Report - Candidate Kathy Ziebarth
- Affidavit of Candidacy
- Address of Residence Form (used if private data box is checked on affidavit of candidacy)
- Candidate Information Form
- Campaign Financial Report
- Campaign Financial Report Certification of Filing
- Affidavit of Withdrawal
- Campaign Manual / additions
- IRS Information Handout for Candidates
Minnesota School Board Association