Opportunities - Every Kid, Every Day!
On November 3, 2015, the Monticello School Board is asked voters to approve a referendum which included two questions. The first question is for approval of a Capital Bond and the second question, contingent on passage of the first, is to increase the Operating Levy from $576.30 per pupil to $775.00 per pupil.
Question 1 - Capital Bond for $39,325,000.00 for
- Improving Safety & Security
- Enhancing Learning Environments
- Increasing Academic & Activity Opportunities
Question 2 - Increase Operating Levy from $576.30 to $775.00 per pupil for
- Additional staffing for Eastview to accommodate preschool and kindergarten programming
- Additional technology support
- Additional personnel for buildings and grounds