Mental Health Referral and Resource Information
Where can I go for more support?
Primary care providers can provide drug testing, health information, and screening.
- Insurance companies can refer to treatment centers or mental health clinics in your area and provider network.
- The SAMHSA is a behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator that you may find helpful.
- Who Ya Gonna Call? Resource Card
- Wright County Area United Way
- Catholic Charities: 1-800-830-8254
- Central MN Mental Health Center, Buffalo: 763-682-4400
- Central MN Mental Health Center, Monticello: 763-295-4001
- Crisis Connection: 612-379-6363
- Emergency Psychiatric Services: 1-800-635-8008
- Family Counseling Center: 763-682-5420
- Nystrom & Associates: 1-877-822-7504
- Lutheran Social Services: 1-888-881-8261
- Wright County Human Services: 763-682-7400
- Central Mental Health Center: 1-800-635-8008
- Domestic Abuse: 1-800-439-2642
- Suicide Crisis Hotline (TXT4LIFE): Text: 61222 / Call: 1-800-273-8255
- Four County Crisis Line: 1-800-635-8008
- SAVE Suicide Hotline: 1-888-635-7283
- 911 for life-threatening emergencies, including severe intoxication or overdose
- Buffalo Police Department: 763-682-5976
- Wright County Sheriff: 763-682-1162
Please click on the links for further information on mental health clinics and chemical dependency treatment centers offering drug and alcohol assessments and services.