- Dietary Accommodations are governed by both federal and state regulations.
- Lactose free milk is made available to any student with a written request from the parent/guardian. If your child needs lactose free milk, please complete the appropriate form below.
- All other requests for accommodations require a Special Dietary Statement to Request Dietary Accommodations (see below).
- All sections must be completed for the accommodations to be considered.
- All requests for modifications will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- An annual updated form is required every year for the special milk requests.
- Please contact Director of Dining Services @ (763) 272-3047.