*IMPORTANT: Breakfast and Lunch are FREE for All Enrolled Students under USDA and MDE guidelines for the SSFP until December 31, 2020 or until funds run out, whichever comes first. *
How to take advantage of free meals
In Person Days:
Breakfast: Available as Grab and Go in the cafeteria at the start of each school day. Eastview has breakfast delivered to their classrooms.
Lunch: One hot and one cold option provided at all schools except Eastview, which has one hot option.
Single milk is not covered by the SFSP and can be purchased for .65 cents at all schools
Secondary Hybrid Meals:
We are offering Meal Packs for Distance Learning Days and weekends with the convenience of picking up during in school hybrid days!!! If your student would like a breakfast and lunch for their distance learning day, a breakfast and lunch meal pack will be available. Meals will be available in each secondary location’s cafeteria at the end of the school day for students to pick up before leaving campus.
- Students attending in person classes on Wednesday can currently pick up a 2-day meal pack for Thursday-Friday. Starting Oct. 2, students will be able to pick up a 4 -day meal pack for Thursday-Sunday
- Students attending in person classes on Thursdays will be able to pick up a 4-day meal pack for Friday-Monday
Distance Learning Students:
We are offering Meal Packs for Distance Learning Days with the convenience of picking up a weeks’ worth of meals on Fridays for the following week rather than requiring a daily pick up.
- Meals will be available from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at the High School and Middle School for all enrolled distance-learning students.
- Sign up for distance learning meal packs is available (and required) here. Once you sign up for weekly meals you will not need to complete the survey again unless you wish to discontinue meal services.
- You can sign up or make a change until Wednesdays at Noon. This form will then be deactivated until 2 p.m. on Fridays, when it will reopen for the following week.
- Meals will be packaged with a breakfast and lunch for the seven days of the following week.
Elementary School Weekend Meals:
Weekend meals will be available for all elementary school students in the district starting Friday Oct. 2nd
- Sign up for weekend meal packs will be conducted through a survey located on the Monticello School website under Dining Services. Once you sign up for weekend meals you will not need to complete the survey again unless you wish to discontinue meal services.
- You can sign up or make a change until Wednesdays at Noon. This form will then be deactivated until 2 p.m. on Fridays, when it will reopen for the following weekend.
- Weekend Meals will be sent home with signed up students on Friday’s.
District-Wide Distance Learning Days (Wednesday, Oct. 14 and Friday, Nov. 6)
All enrolled elementary school students will be provided a breakfast and lunch meal pack on the above district digital learning days. Meal packs will be sent home with every elementary student the day prior.