For Students and Parents
If you feel your child is too ill to participate in the distance learning day, please report your child’s absence to the attendance line at their school.
Unable to participate in Distance Learning . . . .
- If your student/child has a temperature of 100 degrees or above, they are to be fever-free for 24 hours (without fever reducing medications).
- If your student/child has vomited or had diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- If your student/child has had any rash that may be disease-related or the cause is unknown, check with your healthcare provider.
- Parents must notify their child's nurse's office or attendance office if their student is not in attendance as a precautionary action related to COVID-19.
- If you call the attendance line to let us know the reason for your student/child’s absence. Please let us know their symptoms so that we can better track illnesses.
If you call the attendance line to let us know your student/child will be home because they are sick, please let us know their symptoms so that we can better track illnesses.
Student absences due to illness are considered excused.
- Eastview Education Center Attendance Line: 763-272-2811
- Little Mountain Elementary Attendance Line: 763-272-2610
- Pinewood Elementary Attendance Line: 763-272-2410
- Monticello Middle School Attendance Line: 763-272-2110
- Monticello High School Attendance Line: 763-272-3010
What Can You do to Prevent the Spread of any Illness:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* Sing the ABC song especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve (or tissue).
*Make sure your mouth and nose are covered.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Use wipes and hand sanitizers.
- Make healthy habits a practice at school and at home.
We are trying to discourage hand touching and trying to encourage increase in personal space.
Health Office Contacts
Tana Kalnbach, School Nurse
Eastview Education Center (763) 272-2920
Pinewood Elementary (763) 272-2420
Little Mountain Elementary (763) 272-2620
Monica Schwickerath, School Nurse
Monticello Middle School (763) 272-2120
Monticello High School
Turning Point ALP (763) 272-3020