Registration is easy . . .
• We encourage you to register online as telephone registrations will take additional time to process.
• Online Registration: monticello.ce.feepay.com
• Register by mail with the form on the back, please include payment with the registration form.
• Stop into the community education office (located Eastview Family Center) from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
• By telephone at 763-272-2030 with Visa, Mastercard & Discover.
Please note . . .
• Refund Policies: If we cancel a class, you will be notified and given a full refund. If you need to cancel a class, please notify the community education office 4 days prior to the beginning of the class to receive a refund, unless otherwise noted. No refunds will be given after the first night of class. No refunds for trips or tours are given after the registration and payment deadline.
• Student scholarships and senior citizen discounts available for some activities. Call for details.
• If school is cancelled, community education activities are automatically cancelled.
• If you have any comments regarding classes or activities, please contact the community education office at 763-272-2030.