Monticello Middle School sports registration occurs on a seasonal basis.
- Fall Sports - Registration will be open in Aug. & Sept.
- Winter Sports - Registration takes place during the school day the first week of Nov.
- Spring Sports - Registration takes place during the school day the first week of Mar.
Parents have two options for registering students.
On-line Registration: (No additional fees for on-line registration)
New online registration through Parent Portal!
Log into Parent Portal and select Store from the menu. Click on the sport you are registering for and add to cart. At this time, fillable registration forms are not available. Please print, complete and sign all required forms. Turn in the completed forms to the MS Office. Your payment from School Store will be submitted.
Parent Portal questions? Contact the Help Desk at (763) 272-2099 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Copy Registration:
- Click on each 2020-2021 form below: (print, complete and return to MS Main Office)
2. Submit registration fee (cash or check) to MS Main Office
All required paperwork must be submitted in order to participate. Registration questions? Contact MS Student Center at (763) 272-2111.
MS Athletics = $120
HS Athletics = $185
MS Activities = $60
MS Clubs = $25
Family Cap = $800
Middle School Sports Practices:
Monday thru Thursday 2:40 - 4:30 (days/times may change at the coaches/AD's discretion)
MS practice start-dates are located in the Athletics & Activities Tab and select the sports season needed.
- No practices on Early Release Days.
- If school is released early due to incliment weather, games & practices will be canceled or rescheduled. Check Mississippi 8 website for updated information.